From Kyoto Station to Guesthouse KYOTO COMPASS
- ●By Taxi: approximately 10 minutes (about ¥1000)
- ●By Bus: approximately 15 minutes (¥230)
- 1. Go to the bus terminal in front of the JR Central Entrance (Exit) of Kyoto
Station (North side of the station, Not Shinkansen /the Bullet Train side).
- 2. Find the B-3 zone and wait there.
- 3. Take Kyoto City Bus (light green bus) #205 or #208 then get off at “Nanajo-Onmaedori” stop.
From the “Nanajo-Onmae” bus stop to COMPASS. (3minutes on foot)
- 4. Walk back in the opposite direction that the bus is heading, until you hit a traffic light. Then turn left and cross Nanajo-dori street.
- 5. Pass the stationery shop マスヤ(Masuya) on the north-west corner of the Nanajo-Onmae intersection.
- 6. Turn left at the second street after Nanajo Street. Go straight for about 50m, Guesthouse KYOTO COMPASS will be on your right.
※Please be aware that the position of our guesthouse may slip off slightly using Google maps.